Cats love to scratch, it’s a basic instinct!
Cats scratch in order to mark their territory. It leaves a visual signal to other cats, as well as scent from glands in their paws. Scratching may also help them look after their claws, since it can remove old claw sheaths. Cats stretch out their claws and front legs when they scratch.
- Durable and Materials - The scratching board is made from high qulity recyclable corrugated cardboard. All materials are tested using international safety standards.
- Keep Your Cat Active - For indoor cats scratching can help them relax and release stress. A triangel scratching pad can also used as a cat playing tunnel. It works as a cat toy and also a furniture saver.
- Unique Design - Vertical design fits better your kittens natural instinct. Also with horizontal scratching. Kitty can find their favorite way to chill out.
- Rest & Play -Tunnels-shaped corrugated cardboard scratcher is a perfect place for rest & play. It provides hours of fun and play time for your feline pets and reduce furniture damage caused by scratches.
- Great Value - 20.8 x 18.1 x 9.8 inches. Rotate for 6x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers.
Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining
Click the "Add to cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Secure Checkout via AMEX | VISA | MASTERCARD | PAYPAL